So, you want to make money online. You’re wondering if it is possible. You don’t know anyone who does it but it seems like everyone is talking about it. You think to yourself, it’s probably possible, but you would have to be a hermit stuck down in a dark basement with four computer screens surrounding you. Well I’ve got some good news…
You can definitely make lots of money online, without the whole hermit thing, but don’t get caught on these 5 common hang-ups:
1. You want or need to get rich quick: As with everything in life, to be good at it, it takes a little time and patience. If you are following a proven system exactly, it will most likely take anywhere between 4 to 12 months to start making money online. Now, everyone is different, but this is an average. So if you don’t stick it out for at least one year, you just weren’t patient enough.
2. You are going broke trying: Now there are countless articles, systems and guides for free or purchase, that will give you the tools you need to make money online, but sooner or later you will have to take action. Too often, internet marketers get caught up trying to learn it all first, before taking action OR don’t want to take the time to learn and just want to throw money at something to see if it takes off.
- Don’t spend all your money on education without ever taking action.
- Don’t spend all your money on things like pay-per-click ads and websites before you know how to write effectively.
3. You are trying too many strategies at once: You need to be focused. You will be learning so many new ways to market online if you purchase a system (which is the only way to go for a newbie, or anyone who has a life outside of internet marketing). Dividing your energy between too many new tactics will cause all of them to fizzle out. Instead concentrate on one or two marketing strategies at first before moving on to others.
4. You don’t follow the directions: When using an internet marketing system or guide, many people simply do not follow the directions. They pick and choose which parts of the step-by-step directions they prefer to use. It seems silly but it happens all the time. One of the steps might seem pointless or tedious so people just skip over that step and spend hundreds of pointless hours in tedious contemplation about why they have failed. It’s so simple: Follow the directions!!!!
5. You haven’t worked on personal development: DON’T STOP READING. If you were tempted to skip this part- I know exactly why you are not making money online! If you aren’t the sort of person who is having the success you want, you need to change the sort of person that you are. Your attitude and outlook are imperative to being successful. There is much more involved than just being positive. Take time to invest in your inner self.
If you can steer clear of these common pitfalls, you can make money online. Many people do it everyday! Find out how Laura Kuhn, a new mom, learned in two weeks (yes, with a newborn) how to take the internet by storm.
Click Here for the Article Archive