Make Your Own Aweber Submit Button!
When you are building your opt-in form you need to make sure it is extremely compelling. One way to increase your opt-in rates is to customize your Aweber submit button so it looks ‘tasty’, or at least a little like eye candy. The submit button is a critical part of the opt-in process because it is the last thing your prospect has to. You don’t want to drop the ball on this crucial last step.
Here are 2 important thing to keep in mind when creating your Aweber submit button.
(Don’t have Aweber, check it out here ==> Aweber Free Trial )
- You don’t want your submit button to have a word on it that implies the prospect will have to ‘do work’. So just forget about words like “Submit”, “Sign-Up”, “Register”, or “Watch the Video”.Instead talk in terms of what you can do for the prospect. For instance, “I want to see the video”, “Let me in”, “Give me the secrets”. In all these case the owner of the opt-in box is the one ‘doing the work’.
- The button should look sharp. A pleasing button looks professional, makes the prospect feel safe and is just more fun to click.
Just a few simple steps and you can have your very own Aweber Submit Button!
So how do customize the Aweber Submit button on your Aweber form? Well, sometime you are lucky and you can actually just type in the new text, but other times it is not that easy. Here is a simple way to customize your Aweber submit buttons so they look super yummy.
- Go to http://cooltext.com
- Scroll down to button designs. These are totally customizable, including color, shape and font, so just pick one you like a little.
- Type in your desired text and then click on the font, to pick a font.
- Play with the settings and create a button you like. Be sure to pick None for the Mouse Over option.
- Click render button
- Click Get HTML Code
- Click I Agree
- Copy this part of the code:<a href=”http://cooltext.com”><img src=”http://images.cooltext.com/2553589.png” width=”118″ height=”57″ alt=”Hot Rod” /></a><br />Image by <a href=”http://cooltext.com”>Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator</a> – <a href=”http://cooltext.com/Logo-Design?LogoID=659823856″>Edit Image</a
- Create or login to your Aweber form (Don’t have it yet? Get it here ==>
- Select the drop down box that is labeled Form Type
- Select Submit Button
- Look a little to the right and select the Advanced drop down (don’t worry I’m holding your hand the whole way)
- Click in the button image field to put the cursor in the white box
- Paste the code into the box
- Save your form
You are done!
If you like this post make sure to comment and share it with your friends.